Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bedroom ideas

My bedroom is small, the closet is small and I already store so much under my bed in random plastic bins so I am dreaming of the Pottery Barn Stratton bed w/drawers. I would get it in white and also get the coordinating Montgomery headboard, leaving the upholstery in the natural linen. For end tables, twin bombe chests in black. Large enough for lamps and books and water glasses and with nice-sized drawers for even more storage.
On top, glass lamps with white drum shades.Yellow toile duvet with crisp white sheets (my favorite). I'm actually not 100% about yellow, but it is bright and cheery and would be a fun contrast to the walls.
Because the walls are painted in a coral-y pink color. Below are Behr Tango and Hot Pink. I think the Hot Pink is too dark, but perhaps there would be a good shade a few notches up the color strip?

No comments: