Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I always feel like somebody's watching meeeeee

When I read Apartment Therapy's tweet about their wallpapered ceiling post, this song came into my head and now IT WON'T LEAVE.  So I'm sharing with you before getting to the actual post.  Enjoy.



So, yeah, wallpapered ceilings.  I wonder if someone at AT is secretly reading my blog and was inspired by Friday's post?  Or maybe it's just weird cosmic timing.  But do check out the post as there are some fab ceilings there. 

The one that's most like what I'll be doing is this one:


Pattered ceiling, white walls with stuff on them.  Of course, my room is about 1/3 the size of this one, but you get the idea.  It's going to look great.

I was browsing through Walnut Wallpaper's selections earlier today in my post-Election Night hangover phase and am in love with these, though I will probably end up with something a heck of a lot cheaper.  But they're just so pretty!


For my rug?  Think I'm going to go Anthropologie.  I've loved their Conure rug for a long time and am super excited to have a place for it!


I'm also excited to do a room in the decorator-approved method of 1st picking out a rug, then walls (or in my case, ceiling), then accessories.  It really is so much easier this way!

1 comment:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

K so loving this! And since it's a small room it won't cost a kazillion to paper the ceiling. So much fun (and the rug is divine!).