Wednesday, November 11, 2009

secretly

I still don’t like the blue walls. I feel like they’re limiting and not really what I’m drawn to in house decorations. It’s not as feminine as I'd like and it’s really hard to figure out what to paint adjacent spaces.

My color choices for the main level are all so hit-you-over-the-head bold and I think it’ll all be too jarring. I’m not going to change them anytime soon, but I figure if I can afford to get a new couch with my tax refund, then I’ll use that to help guide me to a new look. I definitely don't want to live in a sea of beige, but maybe something with a softer edge?

I've also often dreamed of a magenta couch. Maybe I could go back to that idea. Though it would be a heck of a lot more difficult to change a magenta couch than turquoise walls.

No comments: