Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crate & Barrel and John Robshaw

How excited was I when I got the latest Crate & Barrel catalog and saw the Verano chair slipcovered in John Robshaw fabric?


I love, love, love John Robshaw's patterns, which is why I recognized it immediately, even though the designer is not identified. They're just perfect. I tried really hard to figure out how to get this fabric into my developing living room scheme and was so sad when it wasn't working out. But there are other rooms and other projects.

Back to these chairs.

They have a full selection of fabrics so if you're like me and blue and brown isn't your favorite, no worries.




And the couch also comes in the same fabrics. So pretty!


I really hope it's successful as that could lead to more options for patterned couches. I'm not a fan of the belief that one should get a neutral couch because then you can change out the accessories. You know where that leads me? With a pillow graveyard in my attic. There's definitely something to be said for not having a lot of options.


No comments: