Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The M Project: one more gray room


This is the living and dining rooms of Alaina Kaczmarski, author of Live Creating Yourself.  Why I completely forgot about her lovely gray apartment before, I have no idea.  But she recently posted a picture that shows her living room going into her dining room and I thought it was a great piece of inspiration for the M Project since her house all flows together. 

Though for M, I think I would do a blue based rug and some purple and red throw pillows and the art would be framed in something other than white.  Not sure yet, but next week I should have a better idea because I am going to be at her house for mah jongg so will be able to get a good lay of the land, maybe move some furniture around....  I'm so excited!

No comments: